Calling All Comic Creators!
Do you like creating comics in your spare time? Do you have a story you’ve been itching to get out into the world? Here’s your chance to show off your talent!
- The contest is limited to amateur creators ages 11-18.
- All work must be original and unpublished content.
- One entry per individual or team – of up to 4 creators-. Team members will split the prize if they win.
- Must be between 4 to 14 pages (a page is equal to one paper side).
- Can be Color or B&W.
- Make sure you work is saved as a PDF and set to a minimum size of 6″ by 9″. If your work is physical, please be sure to scan it in and convert the file.
- Complete the Comic Indie Contest Entry Form and the Release Form. Incomplete forms will be ineligible.
- Submit ALL your artwork with the completed forms via WeSendIt to: Submissions@ComicIndie.com.
- Submissions are due by October 1st, 2019.
- Comic Indie reserves the right to reproduce submissions, but author/Illustrator still owns all rights to their work.
Entries will be judged by a panel of community professionals on the following: artwork, story, originality, and creativity.The contest will be held at the “2019 Comic Indie Con” event at Winter Street Studios (2101 Winter St. @ the Gallery), on Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 12:30 PM. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Prizes include the 1st place Comic Indie Trophy with a gift box. Ribbons and art supplies for 2nd and 3rd place winners.